Friday, April 13, 2012

Wait for it...

No excuses.  I should not have neglected to post to this blog for an entire year.  It was never far from my mind; well not for long that is.  Part of me was reluctant to share what was going on for awhile.  And then when I finally planned to post an update, it just didn't feel right.  Here I am now, hoping to redeem myself with those of you who have all but given up on me!

It has been quite the year.  After careful consideration and a lot of prayer, my husband and I decided to become pregnant again.  This was not a decision that was easily made.  Primarily, we had great concern with regards to the baclofen pump, catheter, and to the well being of the baby.  Then of course came the next challenge; how to care for the baby once the pregnancy was over.  I spent weeks on the computer searching for information and trying to cover every angle I could think of.  When I couldn't come up with any major red flags, we decided to go for it.  After a textbook normal 40 week pregnancy, our healthy son was born after a rapid labor and delivery, and we all came home from the hospital the next day.  PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment